Sunday, March 4, 2012

Super Saturday (on Sunday)

No kidding, I really mean it this time. My internet and computer are back up and running perfect! In fact, it's so much faster and better now, it kind of worries me. You know, too good to be true!


Here are your Top 5 most viewed links from It's a Party.


Moustache Party


What a cute and fun idea!


Super Cute Entry Way DIY Art


I love this and yes, it will be going up in my entry way soon!


Scrappin' Shamrocks


How adorable are those little shamrocks?!


Eco Cheap Mailer


This is such a clever idea and one of those things that make you say, "Why didn't I think of that?"!


Quilt Cards


Who wouldn't love getting one of those cards?! Perfect!


Thank you to everyone who linked up and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week at It's a Party! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button.


Have a great Sunday!

4 comments:

Eschelle said...

Thanks for sharing those I especially love the packaging, you could do the same thing with just wrapping paper too if you wanted I would just triple up on it and tape like a crazy person lol!

Karren said...

Visiting from Sunday Super Stalker Blog Hop, I'm enjoying your blog and the cute shamrocks and the mailer, but now can't stay, I will now continue to on the Super STALKER Blog Hop, I'm on my way!!

Now that we met and I have stopped by, I'm following you, come follow me, come add your on my..... GFC....Our Swag Swap
@Oh! My Heartsie
Karren

Jill said...

Thanks for featuring my Moustache Party Terri!

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love.

Shannon Stubbs said...

I love the wall art! New follower from SSS. (Mommy of One and Counting)