Saturday, March 10, 2012

Super Saturday!

It's the weekend! Greg and I are going to be everywhere today! Jordyn has a soccer game, Jalynn a volleyball tournament, Austin a championship basketball game, and we need to go to the store. We're out of toilet paper. Don't know why I told you that last part. Just thought I'd share. You're welcome.


While we've got our pom-poms out and ready to cheer, let's hear it for our Top 5 most viewed links from It's a Party! Here they are in no particular order.


Ruffled Bag


How cute is that bag? I need to make something to take on the plane filled with stuff for the kids to do when we go to Disney World. Wouldn't that be cute in Disney fabric?


Easter Countdown


What a sweet idea!


Crockpot Lotion Bars


I can't tell you how much I love this and can't wait to try it!


Comic Book Pouf Ring


How fun is that ring?! Can you say bling?


Little Spoon DIY


What a creative idea to use shells you've collected! By the way, don't you just love the name of her blog?


Thank you to all who linked up and if you were featured, grab yourself a button from the sidebar.


We have such low entries in the giveaway, be sure to enter if you haven't already. This is one great book you can win!


Have a great weekend!

Pin It

5 comments:

Jamie said...

great features! I hate when we run out of toilet paper :)

Jean said...

Terri, I've never been a crafter, but I've always thought crafters make the most fun moms! I bet you've created all kinds of wonderful occasions for your kids and grandkids.

Kaysi said...

Thanks for the feature today!!

Agy said...

I'm loving that ruffled bag!

Kelley said...

Thank you so much for the feature. I love that spoon!
Have a great week