Saturday, March 17, 2012

Super Saturday!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Here are your Top 5 most viewed links from last week's It's a Party!


Spring Cloches


Poppy did such a gorgeous Spring display! Looking at it just makes me happy!


Pimp your Mixer



I've been wanting to go wild in the kitchen with my Cricut. I think now's the time!


DIY Nest Art



I think we're all in the mood for Spring! Beautiful!


How I Felt



This has got to be the most adorable thing I've seen in a long time! Love, Love, Love!!


Kitchen Signs



Oh my gosh, wouldn't you love to have these hanging in your kichen?!


Thanks to all of you for linking up last week! If you were featured, grab a button from the sidebar.


Have a fun day and may the luck of the Irish be with you!

4 comments:

Reba and Eldarose, sisters, friends and co-bloggers said...

Hi. I found you via Blog Hop Til You drop. My sister, Reba, and I share a blog and we are your newest followers. I hope you will follow back at:

http://re-inventedstyle.blogspot.com/

Thanks.

Eldarose

Poppy said...

Hi Terri, hope you are enjoying your weekend. It is an honor to be featured here, thank you so much:)I loved the "baby purple" Granny Square afghan in your previous post... it looks so soft and cuddly perfect for the little baby:)Have a wonderful day! Hugs~Poppy

Cranberry Morning said...

I LOVE all those signs! Aren't they fun. I've got places in my kitchen for them too. lol Have a great weekend.

Forgetful Mom said...

Hi! I am following you via Facebook from the Super Sunday Stalker.
www.forgetfulmomma.com