Saturday, March 31, 2012

Super Saturday!

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers for Krissi. She's hanging in there and knows this isn't going to be a quick recovery (mentally and physically), but she's a tough little girl (yes, she's still our little girl!). Triniti and Tierni are being such cute little troopers, taking care of momma!


What a great party we had this week!! You all are awesome! Here are your Top 5 most viewed links:


Letter I Crafts


What cute and fun crafts to do while teaching the letters of the alphabet!


April Fools Day Breakfast


I love this idea! Jalynn has a volleyball tournament tomorrow, I think I'm going to try to whip these up today to take to her team!


Spool and Peg Tutorial


Using book pages was a brilliant idea!


Fabric Letters and Baskets


So stinkin' cute!! I need to make these for Tierni.


No Bake Pumpkin Cake


I don't know what had me first, the pumpkin or the no baking, but either way, guess what we're having tonight!


Thank you to everyone who linked up and if you were featured, grab yourself a button from the sidebar.


Oh, and guess what! My computer is finally fixed and I get to go pick it up today!


Have a fun weekend!

3 comments:

Cari and Cortnee @ Two Sasters said...

THanks so much for featuring our Letter I crafts:) Enjoy your weekend!!!!

Pam said...

Thanks so much for featuring my fabric baskets, Terri. You've made my day! Wishing Krissi and the rest of the family, all the best in her recovery. Enjoy the weekend!

Mohala Johnson said...

I think I will have to look into this no baking pumpkin cake, looks delicious

~Mo
www.mokekumileicreations.com