Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's a Party! #51

In case you all are wondering and even if you're not, I'm going to tell you anyway. I'm NOT having a good day! First Blogger changed on me over the weekend and I'm just now getting used to it and then today when I went to Photobucket to edit photo's, it's completely different!! Is there a full moon? What the heck is going on? Don't these people know I don't do well with change?

The way I see it, there's only one thing to do now. Grab your drink of choice and let's party!



To see the links, click the "Read More" under my signature.
(I have no idea why it does that there!)



Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.
I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links on Saturday.
I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!
If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!
We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!
Let's get this party started!

13 comments:

Poppy said...

I love how you write your post,Terri, it always make me smile....that's a good thing:)I know what you mean by blogger interface change, google automatically changed it two days ago and I manually changed it back to the old interface 'cause I'm so used to it... so now Google keeps prompting me to change it back to the new interface as they are planning to get rid of the old from next month. So I have to get used to the new change now:( I hope the day gets better for you:)since we are ready to party,so thank you.Hugs,Poppy

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Enjoy your evening. Megan

Mindie Hilton said...

Thanks for hosting. Yes the new blogger sucks doodie.

Cranberry Morning said...

I am so sorry, I posted an 'oldie but goodie,' because this has been such a busy week!! And what's with Blogger anyway. Why can't they 'leave well enough alone!' Grrrrr.

mypollitos said...

I'm hoping your day & week gets better. Thanks for hosting another great party.

Abrazos,
Sapphire @ Life with My Pollitos

Rebecca Heron said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great day!

Tina said...

Thank you for hosting a great party.
Have a great day.

Donna Wilkes said...

Thanks for hosting. I posted my mantel makeover. I enjoyed browsing through the other posts especially #59 the pendants from Norway!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

You always make me smile dear Princess! You have a lovely sence of humor. Thanks for having me once more. Hugs,
FABBY

Kadie said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I hope your day gets better. The new interfacing get some getting used to but overall is much better than the old. In my opinion.:)

Jill said...

Thanks for hosting Terri! Hope you have a great weekend!

shamraiz said...

That collection is stunning and so inviting! I'd love to be taking a stroll along that beach right now:>)

Membership Cards
Plastic VIP Cards
scratch cards

Cindy The Victorian Journey said...

Your blog is so nice. It was fun looking at the hottest links for the linky party. If you get a chance come by and visit I am new to blogging and would love your visit.
Thanks,
Cindy