Monday, April 16, 2012

Mickey Mouse Bracelet

You were warned, Mickey Mouse has invaded this house and blog!



Although, I did move on to a bracelet this time!



It had to happen, I had that bracelet and stickers and...



even more stickers!



I took one of the round things off the bracelet because it was too big for the girls. Glued the stickers in and used Dimensional Magic.



As much as I love Dimensional Magic, I think I discovered something. When the bottle is almost empty, it bubbles. I did this bracelet one afternoon and checked it before I went to bed and it was fine, no bubbles at all! The next morning when I looked at it, it had dried and there were bubbles everywhere! What the...??

Has anybody else had this problem?

Pin It

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, this so cute, love it!

Disneyscrapper said...

SO CUTE! Where did you find the bracelet? I have a Girl Scout troop and think making bracelets similar to this would be a fun activity for the girls! I love all things Disney and love this!

Michelle@Crazy For Crafts said...

Very cute! I just visited Disney over the winter & can't wait to go back! I have used something similar to Dimensional Magic and use a hair dryer on low to get rid of bubbles (when I see them after pouring it) but I've never had them appear afterward! Good luck figuring it out!

Melissa @ LoveBugLiving said...

So cute! I made a pendant that I guess settled and ended up with one big bubble. I've also noticed some cloudiness too after it dried. Not sure why. I'll have to keep experimenting. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blog Award. Come by my blog to check out the details. http://www.lovebugliving.com/2012/04/versatile-blog-award.html Congrats!
Melissa