Saturday, April 7, 2012

Super Saturday!

Happy Easter weekend! I can't believe Easter is already here and as usual, I'll be busting my butt today to get everything that should have been done already, finished up.


Here are our Top 5 most viewed links from It's a Party:


Easter Treats


So simple and fun!


Consider the Lilies (Easter Printable)


This is one of my favorite songs and has special meaning now to us with Krissi in her healing process. Thank you, Carlee, for sharing the printables. I've actually been back to Carlee's blog a couple of times just to hear the song over and over again.


Dum Dum Bunnies


Well if those aren't the cutest things ever, I don't know what is!


Chiseled Quote Sign


One word: Awesome!!


Broccoli & Rice Cheese Casserole


Oh my gosh, that looks and sounds so scrumptious! Great photo, Melissa!


Thank you to everyone who linked up and if you were featured, grab yourself a button from the sidebar.

Now I've got to go to the grocery store with all the other nuts who waited until the day before to go! Wish me luck!

Have a Blessed Easter!

5 comments:

Smallgood said...

Awww....Terri, my in-laws (the ones who made the chiseled sign) don't quite understand what it means to be featured on a blog, but I think they are eating it up. I'm a lucky girl. Thanks so much!

Terry said...

Oh definitely good luck -- my husband just got back and it is crazy out there apparently. :)

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Sorry, deleted my first comment! Thanks for featuring my candy tubes! :-)

Mohala Johnson said...

I'm hungry now lol

~Mo
www.mokekumileicreations.com