Saturday, April 21, 2012

Super Saturday!

It's officially baseball season now! Jace has his first tournament of the year today so if anyone is looking for us, we'll be at the ballpark! He's so excited!


Here are your top 5 most viewed links from It's a Party!


 Scrappy Wristlet Clutch


So cute and what a great way to use up scraps of fabric!


Quilling Woman


This is amazing!!


Upcycled Wine Bottles


I love what Poppy did with these bottles! So elegant!


Reese's PB Cup Cookies


One word: YUM!
(What a beautiful photo!)


Curtain Rings to Napkin Rings


What a clever idea! I need to dig out all those old curtain rings that are buried somewhere in the bathroom cabinet!


Thank you to everyone who linked up. I can't wait to see what you come up with next week!

If you were featured, be sure to grab a button from the sidebar.


Have a great weekend. We're on our way out the door to the ballpark. Play Ball!!


3 comments:

Julie Marling said...

New follower from weekend hop! Love all your crafts. I look forward to following you!

http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com/

Poppy said...

Thank you so much, Terri! You made my Sunday, I appreciate it. Have a great week ahead and wishing all the best to Jace:)Hugs,Poppy

Fifi @ AboutBloggingTime! said...

Hi Terri.... you're the bomb!! Thanks for featuring my Wristlets! Glad you liked them.