Monday, May 14, 2012

Baseball Necklace

For Mother's Day, I wanted to make Jennifer a little something for being such an awesome wife to Josh and mom to the kids.



And since it's baseball season around here, what's better than a baseball necklace with Jace's number?



I had these stickers and the littlest ball fit perfect into...



these bezels. Funny, I never knew that's what they were called!



Jace is #29 so I added sticker numbers to the ball and then cut out with the paper punch.



I stuck it in the bezel and added Dimensional Magic. And no, you're not seeing things. I didn't like the way the red numbers were looking, so I switched to black.



I had the baseball charms that I picked up one time when they were half off and put it all on a ball chain. I was thrilled that she loved it!


It just so happens that today is one special little boy's birthday!



Happy Birthday, Jacer!! We love you!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Such a cute necklace! Love it!

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love.
http://jill-createcraftlove.blogspot.com

Terry said...

I love this necklace, I'm sure Jennifer did too. But the real star of this post is that little Jace. He looks like such a baseball star in that photo. :)

Heather said...

Very cute! It looks great.

New Mommy Confessions said...

Cute! And what a great idea. Good job!

Vanessa said...

hi, Terri

I love the necklace it turned out great.

Vanessa