Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Good-bye "Happiest Place on Earth"...





Good-bye Daytona Beach...




Hello real world...



Yes, it's true, we're back from Disney World. We had the time of our lives and so much fun, but now it's back to the real world. Everybody is going back to work and I'm back to crafting! First on the "to-do" list is finish up all those craft projects sitting on that table!

Thank you to all my friends who filled in with guest posts while I was gone. Weren't they awesome?!! I've missed all of you and can't wait to get back in the groove of things around this little ol' blog! I'm thinking we should have some giveaway's this month and in July, we have 4 birthday's, so stay tuned. Oh, and I got so many ideas from all the Disney shops while I was there, if you're still into Disney, they're coming, too! 

See you later this afternoon for It's a Party!

3 comments:

Terry said...

Welcome back! So glad you had a good time - you totally needed and deserved it.

Cranberry Morning said...

Oh that water looks so inviting!!
Glad to hear everyone had a great time.

And I can't think of a better use for a pool table. :-) That's what it would look like in my world too.

I hope your daughter is doing better, Terri.

Ming Zhang said...

Far more and more world-class style designers begin to apply Chinese standard elements towards the modern fashion designs. In 2011, clothes with Kimono Robes will inevitably turn out to be a very significant fashion element.