Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's a Party! #56

Who's ready to stop doing laundry and party? Me! It totally stinks to come home from such a fun vacation and get back to doing normal things!! Is it wrong that I want to jump back on a plane and head to Disney again? Since Greg is not going to go for that, there's only one thing to do...party!







Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links on Saturday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

Let's get this party started!

11 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Thanks for hosting your fun linky party, Terri! It's a must-party in my book! :-)

Terry said...

I think it is totally normal to want to head back to Florida, especially when you're staring down the laundry baskets. Glad you had a good time.

Nichole Koch said...

I have some have some unpacking left to do from camping over the weekend :( I'm totally jealous of your Disney trip!!! I even have a Disney theme post to link up with!

Mindie Hilton said...

Glad you had a great vacation at Disneyland. Thanks for hosting.

Screaming Sardine said...

Glad you had a fun vacation, Terri!

It's been awhile since I've participated in linking parties. It's good to be back at yours. :)

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

Amanda said...

I'm so ready to stop laundry, and hop on a plane to Disney! But I have to link up instead, which isn't such a bad thing!

Terrie said...

So you're fully charged after vacation. Have a good day. Thanks for hosting.

Donna Wilkes said...

Terri, thanks for hosting. Many great ideas floating around. Hope you are able to recover from your vacation!

Distressed Donna Down Home

Kadie said...

Glad you had a great va-ca!! Hope the laundry goes fast!! Thanks for the party.

Tammy said...

Thanks for the invite, Terri. I'm following you, put your button on my linky party page, and just linked up my ribbon & fabric organizing post. I'm off to peruse your blog now. See you :)

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Thanks for the invite! Lovely party!