Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sponsor Love!

My friend, Mindie, from Bacon Time sent me the most awesome package the other day filled with sweet goodness from her shop, TLC Creations. The first thing I pulled out was this little box.



Isn't that packaging adorable? See that little spoon? It has something to do with what's inside!



I was thrilled beyond words!!



I love all the little miniatures Mindie makes for her jewelry. I wish I had taken a picture of the back, it has a spoonful of sugar on it and just as cute as the front! (Remember the spoon on the package?)



These photo's really don't give the quality and beauty of her jewelry justice.


Mindie has a special offer going on right now at TLC Creations. 25% off through the month of May! Her jewelry is all very affordable and that 25% will go a long way!

You have so much to choose from!












Awesome, huh?!

To take advantage of the 25% off during May, be sure to add the code IHEARTMOM at checkout.

Happy shopping at TLC Creations!

Pin It

3 comments:

~ Tami said...

The gift was adorable! I love those extra little touches!
Tami @ Curb Alert!

Mindie Hilton said...

Oh you took great pics. I am really thrilled that you love it. Thank you for sharing. Have a beautiful week! PS, going to share this on Facebook now too!

Skylar Magazine said...

Her stuff is awesome. I approached her about sponsoring, but she was unable to do it:( I'm saving up so I can buy some stuff from her. That box is so cute, of course because I'm obsessed with owls.

Great post!

Sarah
http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/