Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sponsor Love!

You all know how much I love Disney, so you have to know how much I love our newest sponsor, Krystin Turner! She is a certified Disney Travel Agent and boy, does she know her Disney!




“Hi everyone! My name is Krystin Turner and I am a certified Disney Vacation Planner, I would love to help give you the vacation of your dreams. I have years of experience in planning Disney vacations. I have a wide array of knowledge, tips, strategies, history and facts about Disney that I want to pass onto YOU! The best part about my services is that they are 100% FREE! I can help you out by setting up your itinerary, selecting your resort, your activities, dining reservations and shopping! I will save you time and money. My trip planning is not limited to Walt Disney World, I can do Disneyland, Adventures by Disney, Disney Cruise Line and Aulani. I want to help make your next vacation the trip of a lifetime! You will have a trip that you never forget and all you have to do is sit back and let me do all of the work. I always do discount checking for you and we can apply any discounts to your reservations up until the day that you leave! All you need to do is book through me to make your dreams come true!”


Did you hear that? 100% FREE! How awesome is that?! You can visit Krystin at her blog or on facebook or e-mail her at disneytripexpert@gmail.com.


Here is the really great news! When Krystin hits 600 followers on facebook, she is giving away a $25.00 gift card to one lucky facebook fan that can be used at a Disney Park, Disney Store, or at disneystore.com. When I checked today, she was only 67 away from the 600!


Go check out Krystin's blog, she has so many tips and inside information! Oh, and be sure to hop over to her facebook and let's help her reach that 600!


4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Wow. That must be a fun job! Think of how many kids she makes happy. :-)

Vanessa said...

Hi, Terri

Great post, have to do this sometime.

Vanessa

Julie Snow said...

I LOVE your new sponsor! Just checked everything out! I also love all the Disney stuff you do - especially your necklaces! You have a fun blog and I love your down-to-earth approach! Keep up the good work!

Feel free to visit me at http://LoveItSewMuch.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

I used to work at a travel agency and have "graduated" from the College of Disney Knowledge. But this girl... OH MY GEE! I think I now have two new best friends and their names are Terri and Krystin!! I am a Disney FREAK and have been abolutely LOVING the Mickey DYI necklaces you've done and would love to see more!