Saturday, June 9, 2012

Super Saturday

Okay, it's official. I have the most talented and creative readers ever!!! You really outdid yourselves this week at It's a Party! Here are your top 5 most viewed links:


A Beachy Transformation


Oh how I love "beachy"!!


Desk Organizer


How cute is that?! What a great idea!


2x4 Flag & Fireworks


I love these! I need to cut up some wood.


Library Book Tote


This has got to be one of the cutest bags I've ever seen!


Laundry Room Update


If I had a laundry room like this one, I would never have dirty laundry piled up again!


Thank you to everyone who linked up, you all are awesome!
If you were featured, grab yourself a button from the sidebar.


If you haven't entered the giveaway yet for the Free Business Cards, be sure to do so.
It ends on Tuesday.


Have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

These are all great choices, but I like that bag and most of all those cute wood Fourth of July fireworks and flag! How clever!

Poppy said...

Thank you so much for the feature,Terri! What a lovely surprise on a Sunday morning. Enjoy your time with the grandpuppies.Hugs,Poppy

Shatzi @ Love and Laundry said...

Thanks for featuring my library tote!!