Saturday, June 16, 2012

Super Saturday!

Welcome to the weekend!
Let's get right down to business, shall we? Here are your top 5 most viewed links from last week's It's a Party.


Father's Day Free Printable


Thank you, Jill, for sharing this!


Curb Junk to Beachy Cute Frame


I've said it before and I'll say it again, I LOVE beachy!!


My Weight Loss Journey


My friend, Carlee, is truly an inspiration to us all!


Watermelon Poke Cupcakes


Is your mouth watering? Mine is!


Recycled Waste, Wastebasket


What a great idea! I have a bunch of old Martha Stewart magazines, wouldn't it be cute to use those and make this for my craft room?


Thank you to everyone who joined in the party!
If you were featured, be sure to grab a button from the sidebar.


Have an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Terri! You made my day! =)