Monday, June 25, 2012

Where did the weekend go?

Wow! I totally blew off this poor little blog all weekend! Between ball games, car shows, and working in the backyard to get it ready for the new hot tub being delivered today (yippee!!), I never had a chance to sit down on this computer!


With the holiday coming up, you know what that means, bring out the liquor bottles!



The empty ones, that is.



That blue bottle was just screaming something patriotic.



I actually found little red, white, and blue lights this year. I searched everywhere last year for them and never found any. I found the lights and streamer stuff (official name) at Hobby Lobby and...



those at the Dollar Store.



Then it's just a matter of stuffing everything in the bottle. I know you can't see them in the picture, but the lights are awesome in there with the streamers!


If you haven't entered the Giveaway for The Black Shard book, be sure and do so.


Remember, there will be 4 winners!

Have a great week!


Pin It

6 comments:

Terry said...

I love how festive this looks. We like to decorate for Canada Day and this would look great in red and white as well. Nice job.

Laurie @ Rookiewife520.blogspot.com said...

How freaking awesome is this?! I LOVE THIS! I've been trying for weeks to think of a way to decorate my table for the 4th. This is a super cute idea.. now just have to find a bottle:)

Our Pinteresting Family said...

What a great idea! Perfect for the 4th! Megan

Our Pinteresting Family said...

What a great idea! Perfect for the 4th! Megan

kkay214 said...

Awesome! Love it, great work. It turned out beautiful.

Chelle said...

LOVE it!!!! You are amazing! You make a simple project look like something you spent hours & sweat on!! I would love to stay & pat your back some more but I gotta go, now on the hunt for a blue liquor bottle! Full or empty, I'm good either way! LOL TFS
kweenbee_612@yahoo.com