I've got a long way to go with everything else, but at least Barbie and all her stuff is in one place now.
Triniti helped me and we started with that old Barbie book.
While I took the box outside and painted it white, Trin started cutting pictures out of the book.
Then we randomly mod-podged them on the sides of the box.
I used fabric mod-podge for the ribbon around the top.
I wasn't sure if it would work with ribbon or not, but it's still sticking.
I covered the flaps like I did here, I just didn't add the batting this time.
I covered elastic and put it around the outside so Barbie and her friends could all stand up around the box on the shelf.
Now as we clean the room and find their clothes, they'll go in the box.
Okay, Barbie's done. Polly Pockets, you're next.
Here are the parties I join each week.