Monday, July 30, 2012

It's Hawaii Week!

That's right, it's Hawaii Week here at A Creative Princess in honor of Jordyn's birthday. You see, Jennifer had the most fabulous Luau Party for her last Friday night and there are so many things to show you, I decided to just fill the whole week with different projects from it.


Don't worry, It's a Party will still go on as usual on Thursday (we may need a break by then!). Tomorrow I'll have a tutorial on the necklaces that I made. On Wednesday, we'll have Flip Flop Cookies and a t-shirt refashion and on Friday, I can't wait to show you the t-shirts that I made for all the girls. You really don't want to miss Friday, the game that Jennifer did with the shirts was a mega hit with all the little girls!! So much fun!


Okay, no more "blah, blah, blah" from me, I'll just end this post with a few pictures from the party.


















I love this picture of Brandon and Jordyn. Uncle B with his Mini Me.
By the way, you'll find out Friday why her shirt is soaking wet and all stretched out.


Aloha!


Pin It

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

What a fun party that must have been for her! I love the flip flops on the cake. :-) and the sweet photo of B and Mini Me. lol