Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sponsor Love: Bacon Time

I am so thrilled to do this post about one of those awesome sponsors over there on the sidebar. It's Mindie from Bacon Time with the Hungry, Hungry Hypo! Mindie has the most awesome Etsy shop called TLC Creations and sent me a package that I was thrilled to find in the mailbox. One of the treasures in it was this bracelet.



Oh my gosh, can you picture me jumping up and down in the kitchen?!!



That's the cute way it was wrapped. That alone got me excited!



I've worn it a lot. I mean, a whole lot! I didn't want you to see my old wrist in the picture so I paid Triniti a dollar to be a "wrist model" for me. She was in Heaven! Aren't those little blond hairs on her arm cute? Oops, sorry. I digress.



If you haven't had the opportunity to visit Mindie's shop, TLC Creations, please go check it out. You'll love the awesome jewelry she makes and the prices are unbelievable!


Her blog, Bacon Time, has a linky party every Friday that you'll be sure to want to link up to.

 

Photobucket


Another fun thing on her blog is:


Photobucket
 
 
This is a party she has on the 2nd Wednesday of every month to promote your Etsy Shop.
 
 
If you haven't met Mindie yet, please stop over and tell her "Hi".
You'll be glad you did!
 
 
See you later today for It's a Party. 

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

Isn't that darling! I love the little tokens or charms. Wouldn't it be fun to have a Monopoly bracelet. Hmmm. Nevermind, just ignore me. :-)