Saturday, July 7, 2012

Super Saturday!

It's official. Summer is kicking my butt this year! I woke up this morning and thought it was Friday and started to write a post about the bandanna tops and dress I made for the little girls. Then it hit me that it's really Saturday and that I completely forgot all about yesterday! Oh well, I guess you know what you'll be seeing on here on Monday.


Since it is Saturday, how about some features from last week's party? Here are your top 5 most viewed links:

Vintage Windows




Rainbow Tiered Ruffle Dress




Using a Tracer Jr.




5 Minute Earrings




Organizer from Paper Rolls




Thank you to everyone who joined the party! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button from the sidebar.


Have a great weekend! Or Friday. Or whatever day you think it is!

3 comments:

Renonda said...

Thanks for the feature Terri!

Cranberry Morning said...

I think the Fourth threw a lot of us off. :-) It was an odd (and HOT) week. Several highway asphalt buckles because of it.

Hope you're having a good weekend. Tomorrow is Sunday, Terri. ;-) ♥♥

Jacki O. said...

I can't believe I missed this! Thank you so much for featuring my Rainbow Dress! I am definitely among some very talented people :) Thanks again!
Jacki@redheadedmommy.com