Sunday, July 15, 2012

Super Saturday!

On Sunday. Again. I'm sorry. Maybe I should rename this, Super Weekend,  or maybe life just needs to slow down a bit!

Anyway, here are your fantastic top 5 most viewed links from last week's It's a Party:


Just in Case Pouch


Too cute! I love the fabric!


Easy Homemade Salsa


Sounds delicious!


Dragonfly Garden Art


How creative is that?!!


Up-Cycled Thrift Store Finds


Don't you just love when you find something at a thrift store and it becomes awesome?


Family Command Center


Wow!! I love this! I really need this!


Thank you to everyone who joined the party and if you were featured, be sure to grab a button from the sidebar.

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Rebecca @ Herons Crafts said...

Thanks for the feature...it made my day! Have a great week :)
Rebecca @ heronscrafts.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Some great features there Terri!


Just stopped by to let you know that I featured your bandana dresses and tops on my round tuit post this week!
Round Tuit 110
Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Jeannine said...

Awe, thanks huge bunches for the feature!!

Jeannine @ The Concrete Cottage

Shelley said...

Oh my Gosh....I was just scrolling your down to see your features this week and saw that my Dragonfly made your finalists! Thank you Terri for sharing my garden art :)