Saturday, July 21, 2012

Super Saturday!

I know, don't fall out of your chair. I'm actually posting Super Saturday on Saturday!
Miracles never cease.


Here are your top 5 most viewed links from last week's It's a Party:


Jeans Basket Tutorial


How stinkin' cute is that?!


Pendant Necklace


I really wish I had the patience to make awesome jewelry like this.


Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings


Guess what we're having for dinner one day next week!


ASCP Table Makeover


What a beautiful transformation!


Fabric Owls


Aww... look at those cute little guys!


Thank you to everyone who linked up! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button from the sidebar.


Have a great weekend and try to stay cool!

2 comments:

Kathy Moody said...

Oh, thank you so much for featuring my table sweet lady!!! I hope you are have a great, restful weekend. HUGS

Pam said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Jeans Basket Tutorial, Terri. I'm off to check out those ever so cute owls...