Saturday, July 28, 2012

Super Saturday!

If you need me today, I'll be up in my craft room. Greg is working all day and I don't have any little kiddo's here, so it's time to spend the day finishing all those craft projects I have started. I keep telling myself I'm not going to get side-tracked up there today and start anything else until that craft table is cleaned up and projects finished. Yeah, I know, wish me luck!


What a great party we had last week. So many great ideas! Here are your top 5 most viewed links:


Banana Pudding Cupcakes & a Cupcake Secret


Keri absolutely blew it out of the water with her cupcakes this week! My mouth was watering just reading her post! Did you see her secret? Brilliant!


Craft Room Redo


That's my dream, to have my craft room back to organized. I need to learn to quit being a human tornado and throwing things in piles.


Quick Supper


I love quick. I love nachos. Yep, this is perfect!


Cottage Chic Rustic Organizers


I love these and especially all the colors they come in!


Paperclip Angel Ornament


How can something so simple be so adorable? Love it!


Thank you to all who joined our party and if you were featured, grab a button from the sidebar if you would like.


Have a great weekend. I'm off to my mess upstairs.

3 comments:

keri @ shaken together said...

Wow ... top 5 ... woo hoo!!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you so much for the feature! Hope you're doing well in the craft room. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Enjoy Well Being said...

I love the paperclip angel! I am following you on google, facebook and pinterest. I have to admit I am not great at crafting and amazed your ideas and crafts.

All the best.

Connie
http://www.enjoywellbeing.ca