Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Why I've been a bad blogger this summer.

My intention was to sit and write a whole post about why I've been such a slacker in the blogging world all summer. Then I decided it would be much easier to just do it in pictures.






















Okay, I won't bore you with anymore pictures, but I think you get the idea. I'm so sorry I've been such a slacker, but this summer has been quite a ride. Greg and I have spent every moment we can with that awesome family we have. I really wouldn't want it any other way.

School starts in a couple of weeks and life will slow down a little.

Thank you for sticking with me and understanding. Hugs to all of you!

6 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I think that's a pretty convincing excuse, Terri. :-) It's wonderful to spend time with family, isn't it! For me, summer always gets busy and I get pretty bad about answering comments and visiting blogs. Enjoy those kids!♥

Grammy Goodwill said...

What wonderful reasons for not blogging!

Amy said...

I'm right there with you!

Terry said...

Great photos! Looks like a lot of fun.

Kadie said...

Lucky you and lucky kiddos to have you!! They will always have wonderful memories of the times they spent with you. The blog can wait.;0)

Kim said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto. I could have written this exact post! It's such a balancing act! Glad to see you are having fun!