Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Charmed Ponytail Holder


This is one of those things like the Pet Rock (remember those?). You know, those little things in stores that someone is making money on and you look at the price and say, "Are you freakin' kidding me?". Yeah, that type of thing.


 
So I was at the Mall before school started and walked into a specialty shop that all the girls love and they were selling those for $4.99 a piece. That's right, $4.99 for not two, or three, but for one!!
 
 
 
Here's the funny thing, right next to where they were hanging were these plain ponytail holders for $2.99 in all those bright colors. 36 of them for $2.99!
 
Guess who spent $2.99!
 
 
 
All you have to do is grab a jump ring and put a charm on it. That's it, simple as that!
 
 
 
Kind of a "no brainer", huh?
 
 
Pin It

4 comments:

Lisa @ akawest said...

Cute idea! My not so little girlies would love these.

Daisy Chain Mom said...

amazing isn't it? Sometimes I go to craft fairs and I slap my forehead!
God Bless

Al@PolkaDotsandPaisley said...

So cute and simple. I'm going to have to make some for my stepdaughter!

Robin said...

so are they using them for ponytail holders or bracelets? your new BFF!!!