Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's a Party! #65

I don't know about you, but I'm ready to take a break and party. Greg and I are right in the middle of completely redoing two rooms in our house. That's right, two rooms. At the same time. Because we're just stupid like that!

I can't wait to sit down and see what you all created this week! So let's get this party started!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links on Saturday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

12 comments:

Amy said...

Terri,
Thanks for the party! I would be another who would redo two rooms at once also. Good luck!
~Amy~

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hi Princess Terri!
Thank you for hosting once more your great and fun party, which I love to join! Good luck with the rooms, I have to do the same with ours and the guest room soon. Hugs,
FABBY

Stephanie Hill said...

Terri,
Thanks so much for hosting us! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! :D

~Stephanie @ LadyWithTheRedRocker.com

Pam said...

Thanks for hosting, Terri.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a grand rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Cranberry Morning said...

Re-doing two rooms at once? I shudder at the thought! Cleaning out closets is bad enough for me. :-) Good luck with your project, and thanks for always hosting a fun linky party, Terri.

Ready Home said...

I've enjoyed checking out everyone's creations this morning! Thanks for hosting, Terri! And, good luck with those rooms, crazy girl! lol

Jill said...

Thanks for hosting Terri! Hope you have a fabulous week!

Makeiteasycrafts.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for hosting! :-)

Evelyn Osborn said...

This is my first time here, I dropped in to check out your Barbie Organizer and stayed to join the party:) I am now following and I grabbed your button for my party page. I entered a couple of my favorite posts and will be back:)
Have an amazing day!
PS Oh good luck with those two rooms!

Terri said...

There is something to be said for having the mess of a two room remodel all at once... it might go faster than having the mess for two separate times. At lease I'm hoping that is the way it is for you.
Thanks for the party. I find lots of peeps to follow off of your party.
Hugs

Gwen Parker said...

I'm so glad I found you at the Happy Go Lucky Blog. Thanks for hosting this awesome link up. Swing by soon and link up at my hop:

Unhinged Blog Hop
http://www.alittleunhinged.com/p/blog-hop.html