Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's a Party! #67

I've been so busy all afternoon getting lost in my Silhouette Cameo, I completely forgot about starting the party! I started to sit down and get it started, but then I thought of something I wanted to do and have been messing around with it all afternoon.

I really wish I could hire somebody to come over here and sit with me and show me all the awesome things this thing could do with a person that knows what they're doing, which isn't me. The good news is, I did it!! Yes, I know, it probably would take someone else 30 minutes to do it and it took me 3 hours, but I feel so good now that I figured it out all by my little self!

Now that I've got what I wanted cut out, I hope the project's turn out. Yep, you heard me right. Projects. 2 at once. Not knowing what the heck I'm doing. 'Cause that's how I roll. Make things harder than they should be!

Okay, enough of my bragging that I cut my time down to 3 hours instead of all day. Let's Party!!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links on Saturday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

10 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh wow, you sure are a Creative Princess my friend! Thank you for hostung and having me!!
Hugs,
FABBY

keri @ shaken together said...

Thanks for hosting another great party, Terri!

Jill said...

Thanks for hosting again Terri! Have a great week!

Stephanie Hill said...

Terri,
Thanks for hosting us again! Hope you have a happy week! :D

~Stephanie @ LadyWithTheRedRocker.com

Al@PolkaDotsandPaisley said...

It's my first time linking up. Thanks for hosting.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a grand rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Terrie said...

Terri, thanks for hosting. Have a good day.

Ambreen (Simply Sweet 'n Savory) said...

Thank you for hosting. Have a great week!

SavannahGranny said...

Thanks for all you do. Don't forget to smell the roses. Have a great weekend, Ginger

Nicholl Vincent said...

you are so crafty!

Have a lovely day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)