Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ribbon Hair Bows


Jordyn found the ribbon stash the other night, hence...



Hair Bows!



We started with 6 pieces of ribbon about 5" long. I cut the ends and burned them with a lighter to keep from fraying.



Stack them at an angle.



Jordyn has really thick hair and we needed to use a strong hair clip, so I started by wrapping the center with thin wire.



I hot glued the clip to the ribbon, but to really secure it, I wrapped the wire through the clip a couple of times. Then trimmed the wire.



To cover the wire, hot glue a smaller piece of ribbon around and through the clip.







She was busy doing something that day when I grabbed her to take the pictures real quick. Just ignore the haphazard way we hooked the ribbon to her headband!

Pin It

2 comments:

Anu@My Dream Canvas said...

So pretty Terri!! I look forward to seeing you at MDC. I would like to invite ou to enter my 50 dollar giftcard giveaway to the store HomeGoods. The card can also be used at TJ Maxx and Marshalls.

Daisy Chain Mom said...

So cute I think I will make some for my niece.
God Bless