Saturday, August 11, 2012

Super Saturday!

I bet I know what most of you are doing this weekend...and I bet it has something to do with back to school!

Our schools all start around here next Wednesday. Krissi got a promotion with the school district and has a new school with a brand new office this year. I'm frantically trying to get projects done for her this weekend for her office. Wish me luck!

If I would learn to start something and finish it before I started something else, my life would be a whole lot easier!

How about some top 5 most viewed links from last week's party?


Best Storage Solutions


They're all great ideas, but I really liked the old Coke crate!


Lego Party Desserts


They are so cute, I don't know if I could bite into his little head!
Yeah, who am I kidding, I would!


10 Minute Block Quilt


Okay, Carlee, you've inspired me to start quilting again!


Remove Sharpie Goof


Awesome tip!


K-Cup Holder


Pure genius! I love this...I need this!


Thanks to all who linked up and if you were featured, grab a button from the sidebar.


Have an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

happy-little-feet said...

Great ideas. Love the Lego head my son is desperate for them!
Happy Little Feet

Cranberry Morning said...

Haha, I'm sure I still have my old yellow Coke crate that I used for years as a spice rack. I had jr. size babyfood jars to hold the spices and had them facing bottom out so you could see the spices. I loved it. Thanks for the memory! :-)

Noreen said...

Thanks for featuring my Sharpie tip. And thanks for hosting each week.

Noreen
http://craftyjournal.com