Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Little Change Around Here


I've been thinking about this for awhile and now it seems it's time to just do it. As many of you know, I've totally blown off Super Saturday a couple of weeks and a lot of times, I post it on Sunday. It's not in any way intentional, but still awful of me.

I don't know what it is about the weekend, but it's hard for me to sit down and make myself write a post. Because It's a Party doesn't end until Friday night, I can't do features for Super Saturday until Saturday morning.

I really feel like this isn't fair to all of you who link up, so I'm going to move the features post to Wednesday. This also gives me more time to visit all of you who link up, which I love to do, but run out of time.

I'll still be around here some weekends with personal posts, or random posts, or maybe something fabulous I found in blogland during the week. You get the idea, no pressure.

I hope you understand. Now I've got to get ready, we've got an 8 year old's soccer game we're headed to!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Al@PolkaDotsandPaisley said...

It's supposed to be enjoyable. If it isn't (or if it's not working the way it is) then I think changing it is the right thing to do. Enjoy your weekend!

Cranberry Morning said...

I hope you had a great soccer game! And I agree, posting shouldn't be a burden, but sometimes it is so hard to get everything in. There is more to life than blogging (or so they tell me). lol