Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Features!


As I told you Saturday, Wednesday is now our new Feature Day. I still need to come up with some kind of catchy name, but so far that hasn't happened.

So without further ado, here are your top 5 most viewed links from last week's It's a Party:


Marble Gazing Ball
 
 
Okay, that idea is just pure genius!
 
 
New Bathroom Vanity Shelves
 
 
If you haven't had a chance to check out Tami's blog, do yourself a favor and take a look around. She does the most amazing things with "junk" that she finds!
 
 
Petticoat Tutorial
 
 
Isn't that absolutely adorable?!
 
 
Clay Pots
 
 
Beautiful! I've never seen clay pots like those. Love the white!
 
 
Autumn Angel
 
 
How creative is that?! I love it!!
 
 
Thank you to all who linked up!
 
Get your linking fingers ready, I'll be back later this afternoon to get this week's party started.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Thanks Terri for the feature! And Thanks for hosting too!!!

Noreen said...

Thanks for hosting a great party! And thank you for featuring my Autumn Angel.

Noreen
http://craftyjournal.com

My Froley said...

I LOVE those bathroom vanity shelves !
I am currently hosting a blog hop over at my blog :-)
http://myfroley.blogspot.com