Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Features!


Okay, so it's Wednesday and I still have no catchy name for this features post. I need your help and suggestions. Any ideas?

While you're thinking about it, let's take a look at last week's top 5 most viewed links!

 
Wine Cork Pumpkin
 
 
I love this! I made a wine cork necklace this year (haven't posted about it yet), but this blew me out of the water! I love crafting with wine corks and I'm so glad we have friends who save them for me. You just can't do much with beer tabs!
 
 
World's Best Brownies
 
 
Who besides me wants to take a big bite out of the computer screen? Oh, and Lisa, I'm so glad you were out of nuts when you made these. I'm one of those weird people that doesn't like nuts.
 
 
Fall Burlap Wreath
 
 
Kathy, this is over the top!! I love it! I must live under a rock because I had no idea that they sold burlap in rolls. I'm going to Michaels today!
 
 
Up-Cycled Suitcase with Paint
 
 
One word. Wow!!
 
 
Candy Corn Puppy Chow
 
 
Guess who is going to have this in her house on Halloween night? Oh, who am I kidding, guess who has this in her house right now?!! Yum!
 
 
Thank you to all who linked up and I can't wait to see what you have for this week!
If you were featured, be sure to grab a button from the sidebar.

8 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I suppose you've already eliminated 'Fantastic Features' or 'Fabulous Features' ?

Anyway, Terri, you can always send the extra walnuts to me. There isn't a brownie recipe on earth that could have too many nuts for me. LOL

Hope you have a good week. See you at tonight's linky party. :-)

Little Treasures said...

Love the featured selection!
The wreath is breathtaking!
Cannot think of any good name right now :)

sstone said...

Maybe Princess Picks??

Jeannine said...

Thanks so much for featuring my suitcase Terri! Made my morning. :)

Jeannine @ The Concrete Cottage

Linda Primmer said...

Lovely features. The cork pumpkins is very creative. Who doesn't love brownies? I am your newest follower. I hope you stop by and follow along.

Kathy Moody said...

Oh, thank you so much for featuring my wreath! I am so honored to be among the great projects. They all are fantastic. I will see you tomorrow. HUGS

Lisa @ akawest said...

Thanks for featuring my brownies! No nuts!!! LOL

Vintage Street Designs said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Hope you are having a fabulous week! :)