Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's a Party! #73


I'm so sorry this party is up and running a little later than normal, I've been jacking around with InLinkz for over an hour now trying to get this party started. Seriously, is there anything more frustrating than watching a little thing spin around and do nothing?? I finally left Internet Explorer and tried it on Google Chrome and got it to work. So was the problem with InLinkz, or IE, or heaven forbid, me?!

Everybody cross your fingers and hope this works!!
(Just so you know, I normally don't link anything up to my own party, but just to check it, I'm going to this week.)
 



Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links on next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!
 

11 comments:

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a grand evening. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Tez said...

Definitely IE, use Chrome or Firefox as often as possible to avoid those issues. :)

Penny Phillips said...

I just linked up to the party and wanted to thank you for hosting! Huge, Penny

Lisa @ akawest said...

Computer issues are the worst. Well, maybe not the worst, but close to it! Glad you got it working!

Kathy Moody said...

I'm so glad you got it! I have had problems all week loading my photo on inlinkz! I finally started using the manual load. I've also been trying to figure out if it's my computer. LOL

Thanks again for the feature, and hosting another great party!! HUGS

Cindy The Victorian Journey said...

Thank you for hosting.. As always.. Cindy

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful week!

With A Blast said...

Thank you for hosting!

Rebecca @ Herons Crafts said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great day!
Rebecca
Heronscrafts.blogspot.com

Ali said...

Thanks for hosting. Ali x

Shatzi @ Love and Laundry said...

Thanks for hosting, Terri!