Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Quick & Easy Mickey Necklace


I know I was on Disney overload a couple of months ago, and I've done pretty good staying away and doing other crafts...


 
until now. Yep, I fell off the wagon and boy, was it fun!
 
 
 
If you're ever looking for some quick and simple (and cheap) party favors, this is perfect.
Grab yourself a package of those stickers (in the scrapbooking section)...
 
 
 
and some wooden nickels.
 
 
 
Paint, and if you want, mod-podge scrapbook paper on the top.
 
 
 
I used E-6000 glue to hold the stickers on and added a bail to the back.
 
 
 
 
 
That's all there is to it!
 
 
Today is the last day to enter the Giveaway for the MyMemories Suite Digital Software.
Have you entered, yet?
 
 
Pin It

4 comments:

Sophia said...

You make it sound so easy ; ) I love them, so cute!

Little Treasures said...

Love-ly!!

Robin said...

Wow!!! you are so talented!!! Love to visit your blog!!

Willie said...

Terri!!! I found your blog just today, via a link on the AllFreeJewelryMaking newsletter. WOW! Thank you for all of the wonderful tutorials--especially all of the Disney projects! I'm planning a solo trip to WDW next Fall, and I've just started making jewelry and doing scrapbooking, and your projects are a perfect blend of materials and techniques. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!