Saturday, September 1, 2012

Super Saturday


Hello, September! By the way, what are you doing here already? And hopefully, Good-Bye to the remnants of Hurricane Isaac that hit Missouri and has made it rain constantly for over 24 hours now!


Ready for some features?
 
Here are your top 5 most viewed links from last week's It's a Party:
 
 
Birthday Tote
 
 
I love the colors of this tote. And the elephant. And the A.
Okay, I love the whole thing!
 
 
Not Your Usual Lasagna
 
 
You had me at bacon bits. I've got to try this!
 
 
Rainbow Pumpkins
 
 
What a cute and clever idea!!
 
 
Easy Hairband Tutorial
 
 
These sounded so simple, I can't wait to make some for the girls!
 
 
Binky Leashes
 
 
I need to find a baby to make these for. I love the fabrics!
By the way, Ellen, are you busy building an ark there in Columbia? I thought I saw on the news that you were getting hit harder than we were.
 
 
Hugs to everyone who linked up, you all are amazing! If you were featured, grab a button from the sidebar.
 
 
Have a great holiday weekend!

6 comments:

Susi aka Sinead said...

I love that hairband with the British flag!!! Very nice looking. I wish hairbands worked with my hair, the only way I can keep my hair in decent place is with a braid. Nothing bad with that, but some variation wouldn't hurt... have a brilliant weekend!

With A Blast said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Lasagna! Have a great rest of the weekend,
Linda

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

I love tye dye the pumpkin is adorable.
Have a great day.
Denise

Rebecca @ Herons Crafts said...

Thanks for the feature! Have a great Sunday :) x

Ellen said...

Thanks so much for featuring my binky leashes! And yes, I have constructed the ark out of various craft supplies I have around the house! Actually we have gotten lots of rain, but not sure of the total, thankfully the ground is so dry that it hasn't caused any problems yet!
Thanks for hosting too!

Jill said...

Some great features there Terri!


Just stopped by to let you know that I featured your DIY hair twisties on my round tuit post this week!
Round Tuit 117
Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success