Saturday, September 8, 2012

Super Saturday


First off, I have to say that everyone who linked up last week to It's a Party is awesome. Thank you! Honestly, that's why I feature the top 5 most viewed links, because I wouldn't be able to pick. So many talented people, so many creative ideas, ...

Here are your top 5 most viewed links:
 
 
Trash to Treasure Table
 
 
What Tami does with someones trash on the side of the road is nothing less than amazing!
Seriously, she needs her own TV show.
 
 
Polymer Clay Cupcakes
 
 
Well, how cute are those?!!
 
 
My Blog Post was Hijacked!
 
 
This is a post we all need to read. I told Amy that I'm trying to cool down a bit before I post about the person that stole my photo of my Mickey Mouse Washers to sell them on Etsy.
Thank you, Amy, for sharing this.
 
 
Painted Glass
 
 
Are those little pumpkins just not the cutest things you have ever seen?!
 
 
150 Halloween Ideas
 
 
Okay, where do I start with all that inspiration?
Thank you, Hani, for sharing all those great ideas with us!
 
 
Once again, thank you to all who linked up. If you were featured, be sure to grab a button from the sidebar. I can't wait to see what you come up with next week!
 
 
Have an awesome weekend!

5 comments:

Wesens-Art said...

Thanks so much for featuring my polymer clay cupcakes!!!

I tried to make your hair twisters from polymer clay, but at the second time I want to use them in my hair they broke. I´ve done something wrong or my polymer clay is not strong enough?!
(Sorry, I know my english is bad.)

Greetings from Germany!

Hani Shabbir said...

wonderful features. Thanks for including mine. Have a nice weekend! :)

Tami {Curb Alert!} said...

Terri, thanks for the feature and the sweet words re: my trash to treasures!
Tami

Agy said...

Those cupcakes are cute enough to eat!!

james atel said...

its such a nice & Awesum blog provide info
hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you’re talking about. Can’t wait to read more from you!
for more plz visit
free debt advice for debt settlement plan