Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Target's Dollar Aisle Wreath


I try to avoid Wal-Mart and Target at all costs, but on days when I can't put it off any longer, I love going through Target's dollar aisle. You can find the cutest little things to make into something fabulous. Remember this Eye Candy Necklace?


 
Well, this time I found the makings for a wreath.
 
 
 
The little sign and ring were both only $1.00.
 
 
 
The ring was brown so I painted it black and added ribbon.
But, it still looked awfully plain so...
 
 
 
I used the end of a paintbrush and added dots. Yeah, I got bored and got kinda sloppy on a few!
 
 
 
Then just hot glue the wood piece to it.
 
 
 
 
 
Not too bad for $2.00!
 
 
Pin It

10 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Very cute, Terri! I don't know how you manage to make these things for such a little price. I guess it must be the 'creative' part. :-D

Baye said...

You are the queen of turning a little bit into a lot--a crafting alchemist! What sloppy dots??

Ali said...

How do you turn something so boring into something amazing. This will look great on your door. Thanks for sharing. Ali x

Dee @ A Lapin Life said...

So adorable and cute I mean spooky cute :)

Dee

AVY said...

Hah, very cute!

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

TeenaBugg38 said...

this is adorable! I am also anti walmart....I love target but there isn't one close by so I rarely get to go........you can't beat that kind of cuteness for two bucks!

Creative M said...

This is Really Cute!Super Duper Cute!TFS
Migdalia

Al@PolkaDotsandPaisley said...

I can't believe it only cost $2! I think it's great. If you want a trick for neat paint dots, use the eraser on the end of a pencil.

Mohala Johnson said...

Such a cute and fun project!

Carol said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing the inspiration!

Smiles,
Carol