Monday, October 15, 2012

Boo Bottles


You may remember last year when I made Fall Bottles and I still love them and even have them sitting out in my craft room, but I wanted to do something a little different this year.


 
Hence, Boo Bottles!
 
 
 
All it takes to make these is a little spray paint...
 
 
 
and vinyl.
 
 
 
Because I used polka dots on the orange bottles, I added washi tape to the neck of the black one.
 
 
 
Ignore that filthy fireplace. Somebody really should work on getting that cleaned up. Maybe tomorrow I'll think about it.
 
Happy Monday!
  
Pin It

6 comments:

Terri D. said...

Very cute!! A great idea.

Laurie said...

So cute!

Ali said...

They look so much fun and easy to make. Thanks for sharing.
Ali x

Cranberry Morning said...

Very cute, Terri!! Didn't the maid show up today to do that fireplace?? LOL There are more important things to do in life than clean a fireplace - one of my famous mottos. ;-)

Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm said...

Terri those are the cutest! What a fun idea! Love the wispy look of them!

Amberly Steele said...

I was thinking about how to make something similar with beer bottles, but was worried about how I was going to make circles! Thanks for the idea!