Monday, October 1, 2012

Candy Corn Earrings & Necklace


This was so darn quick and simple, I should be ashamed of myself for even posting about it.


 
But I'm not, and I am.
 
 
 
I found those cute little buttons at Hobby Lobby for half off and had a package of the earring posts.
 
 
 
I took two of the small ones and clipped the ring off the back using jewelry snips.
 
 
 
Then use E-6000 and glue the posts and necklace bail to the backs.
 
 
 
That's absolutely all there is to it. So simple and took maybe five minutes!
 
 
Pin It

4 comments:

Sarah @ Becoming Martha said...

Such a cute and simple project! I love it! Thanks for joining us for the CHQ Blog Hop - hope to see you again next week! :)

Terri D. said...

Very cute!! Thanks for the great idea!

Daffy's Dream said...

super cute work!

Cranberry Morning said...

Cute, cute! And be not ashamed! :-)
Who wouldn't like these, and not everybody can do stuff like this in 5 minutes, FYI. lol