Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Creepy, Spooky Bottle


Most people look at liquor bottles to see what's inside. I look at liquor bottles and see...


 
tombstones! (I was going to say "I see dead people", but that was just too easy.)
 
 
 
I wasn't sure how textured paint would work on a bottle, but it actually goes on much nicer than regular spray paint.
 
 
 
I used my Cameo and cut out the black vinyl and stuck it on.
 
 
 
I had the bottle sitting around for a couple of days because I couldn't decide what I wanted to put in it. Then I was at Wal-Mart one day and found that spooky fellow. Yep, he'll work!
 
 
 
I took part of his cape and stuck it in the top and he sits on there perfect.
 
 
 
They're creepy and they're kooky,
Mysterious and spooky...
 
(You're welcome for putting that song in your head all day!)
 
Pin It

Here are the parties I join each week.

17 comments:

Terri D. said...

What a great idea!! Love it.

Donna Wilkes said...

. . . The Addams Family! Yes, thank you, it is definitely stuck there along with this super creepy guy. What a way to hide your liquor bottles!

Daisy Chain Mom said...

Cool idea! I had no idea they had a stone look spray. I'll have to look for that.
God Bless

Jill said...

Ha ha!! That's super cool Terri!!
Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

The Girls from Whimsically Homemade said...

This is so cool! Halloween has to be my all time favorite holiday. You always come across the coolest ideas! We'd love for you to link up and Whimsically Homemade's Mixer Monday Link Party.http://whimsicallyhomemade.blogspot.com/2012/10/mixer-monday-link-up-6.html

Geri Johnson said...

Great Job! Love this idea! Thanks for sharing!

Ewa KM said...

What a great idea, I would really love it if you linked up with Crafty Tuesday on

http://blueberrycraftandhobbytime.blogspot.ie/

I feature every week 3 projects and promote them through twitter,facebook and pinterest
all the best, Ewa

creativeladyofthehouse said...

Very clever, I will look at bottles much differently from now on.

Jo May said...

Visiting your #11 @ Craft Junkie Too.
This is toooo coool!
and yep thanks for the Addams Family dittie.
Fun stuff!

Jodie Fitz said...

great idea! www.jodiefitz.com

Jen said...

Wow! I love this!
I love the look of the stone spray paint!

Tami {Curb Alert!} said...

Love that stone paint and never seen it in white till now. I love it and all of your liquor bottle ideas..heehee. Thanks for linking up so quickly at Curb Alert! I hope you have a great weekend.
Tami

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Hello! 'Hopping over from Truly Lovely. What a creative re-purpose of a bottle! I love it! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Jeanne said...

Super creepy! Saw you at curb alert and I'm so glad I stopped in. I love that spray paint!

Enjoying the Epiphany said...

Hi! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would stop by and follow me back!!

www.enjoyingtheepiphany.co

Thanks,
Sarah

Michelle {The Purple Pumpkin Blog} said...

Looks great!

With Only 3 days left till Halloween I would love to invite you to post this over at my Halloween link party on The Purple Pumpkin Blog! Hope to see you there :)
Michelle xoxo

Hani Shabbir said...

Fun idea.. :) Thanks for linking up at Friday Fun Party. :)