Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Features!


Happy Hump Day! I can't believe it's Wednesday already. We had so many fabulous links last week at It's a Party! From the looks of things, I think everyone is ready for Fall!


Here are your top 5 most viewed links (in no particular order):


Halloween Mantel
 
 
I can't stop looking and smiling at those pumpkins with the masks!
 
 
Thrift Tossing
 
 
Who knew you could actually go dumpster diving at a Thrift Store?!
 
 
Move My House!
 
 
It never ceases to amaze me that it's possible to move a house. Don't you love when, on those rare occasions, you see a house going down the road?
 
 
Magnetic Halloween Countdown
 
 
What can I say? I love everything about that cute calendar!
 
 
Seeing Signs
 
 
Claire did such an awesome job making those signs out of an old pallet!
 
 
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week and if you were featured, be sure to grab a button from the sidebar.
 
 
See you later this afternoon for It's a Party!

3 comments:

Kary Newsome said...

Thank you so much for featuring me!! I am so excited!

Kary
Www.onedollarcottage.com

Jennifer said...

I absolutely LOVE that mantel!

Kathy Shea Mormino said...

Hello, new follower here! I would love to have you link up with my Clever Chicks
Blog Hop this week!
http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/10/autumn-giveaway-clever-chicks-blog-hop-4.html

I hope to see you there!
Cheers!
Kathy
The Chicken Chick
Thanks!
Kathy Mormino
860.712.3409