Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Features!


Oh my gosh, did we have a great party last week or what?! So fun!

Here are your top 5 most viewed links:

 
DIY Tombstones
 
 
Those are so cute! I love the Al B. Back.
 
 
Craft Room Desk Makeover
 
 
That pink and black is just screaming my name!
 
 
Pumpkin Squares
 
 
These sound so delicious and simple, I've got to try them.
 
 
DIY Faux Cork
 
 
Absolutely brilliant idea!
 
 
SunMaid Raisin Halloween Costume
 
 
I can't get over how adorable this is!
 
 
If you were featured, grab a button from the sidebar if you would like.
Thank you to everyone who linked up!
 
 
See you later this afternoon for It's a Party.

5 comments:

Kristy Creighton said...

OMG, those pumpkin pudding squares are making my mouth water!

Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for featuring my craft room desk. I'm just so thrilled to be in the top 5 viewed links from last week's great party! What a treat!
Tuula :)

Cranberry Morning said...

They're all so clever, but LOVE that first one with the cute names on the tombstones. lol

Jeannine said...

I'm so tickled my "cork" is in the top 5. Thanks!! And I have to agree, "Al B Back" is perfect!!

Jeannine @ The Concrete Cottage

Kathy Shea Mormino said...

Hi! Stopping in to invite you to join us at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!
http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/10/clever-chicks-blog-hop-6.html

I hope to see you there!
Cheers!
Kathy
The Chicken Chick