Tuesday, October 2, 2012

How about a Gold Canyon Party?


How fun is this going to be?! Samantha, who is a consultant for Gold Canyon candles recently contacted me about having an online party for these awesome candles.

Gold Canyon is a party plan candle business that offers scented candles, room sprays, sachets, candle holders, and much more. I'm telling you right now, these candles smell delicious!


 
One of my very favorites is this Woodland Candle that actually has wicks that crackle!
 
 
 
Yes, these Barn Stars that hold tealights or votives will be hanging in my house by Christmas!
 
 
They also have this great program called Candles for Kids.
 
 
 
Then there's this special Pink Sugar Cookie candle for Breast Cancer Awareness. 10% of the retail value of this candle is donated to BCRF.
 
 
Samantha has set up an A Creative Princess Blog Party on her site. You are able to shop online for all your candle needs (remember, Christmas is coming!). All you have to do is go Here and shop and your purchase will come right to your front door.
 
 
While you're there checking all the candles out, you might want to look into hosting your own online party. You can earn great hostess rewards.
 
 
Oh, and here's some more great news! Samantha sent me 4 tealights to check out. I'm telling you right now, they smell awesome and I haven't even lit them!
 
I want to share with you, so the first 4 people who purchase something from Gold Canyon, I'll send you one of the tealights. If you visit there and make a purchase, come back here and let me know in a comment and I'll send it to you.
 
 
Have fun!

2 comments:

Mohala Johnson said...

when oh when will they have scratch and sniff computer monitors?!?!?!?!

Emma McCartney said...

These look so lovely!
You have such a lovely blog! I found you from the blog hop! Am your newest follower xx

myprettymummy.com