Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's a Party! #74


I had such a great time at my Cameo class this morning! Judee was wonderful and before we knew it, I had been there over 3 hours! I really feel like I'm understanding this mystery machine now and as soon as I try out a few things on my own, I'll share with all of you what I learned.

Before we start the party, I want to remind you about the online Gold Canyon Candle party going on now. I can't say enough good things about how awesome they smell! If you can bear to part with them, they would make perfect Christmas presents! If you're interested, click Here.

Enough of my jabbering, let's get this party started!


 


Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!
 

11 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

Terri, thanks for hosting. Just wait until you check out #1 that mantel and room done up for Halloween is spectacular!

Penny Phillips said...

Thank you so much for hosting!
Hugs, Penny

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hi lovely Princess!
Thank you for hosting yet, another great party at, It's a Party! So happy you rnjoyed the Cameo class today. I can't wait till you share it with us! I'm going off to see click on the GCC too. Have a nice end of the week, lovely lady.
FABBY

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Vintage Street Designs said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you are having a wonderful week! :)

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Coming up to the Thanksgiving long weekend and I am hosting the extended family. Good memories and fun ahead. Thank you for hosting and very glad I could join in.
Denise

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you for hosting. Fun party, lots to read.
Joy

Two Succulent Sisters said...

Terri, thanks for the party. Hope you have a great weekend. Linda

Rebecca @ Herons Crafts said...

Thanks for hosting Terri! Hope you have a great day!
Rebecca
Heronscrafts.blogspot.com

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a grand evening. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Barbara Hiatt said...

Thanks for hosting! First time here, loving your blog!
Barbara at Chase the Star