Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's a Party! #75


Well, hello world! I've literally been up in my craft room for over 3 hours and didn't even realize what time it was. I was having so much fun working on a project for a guest post I'm doing involving books. I'm using the Little House on the Prairie books and making something for the kids' playroom. I'll show it to you, soon.

Anyway, who's ready to party?


 


Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!
 

17 comments:

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Looking forward to seeing what you're working on. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Kristy Creighton said...

Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to see all the neat linkups and to see what you're working on, as well! Have a great night!

Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Enjoy the rest of the week!

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for another great party! Cannot wait to see what you are up to!! :)
HUGS

Donna Wilkes said...

Terri
I really appreciate the feature on thrift tossing. Yes, you can dumpster dive at certain thrift shops, BUT always ask first. You will want to avoid an arrest! Thank you for hosting!

Distressed Donna Down Home

P. S. My thrifty treasures are proudly wearing their feature button!

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks for hosting, I am just loving all of the great halloween projects!

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hi sweet Princess!
So happy to be here at your great and fun party, I really love to join and party at, It's a Party! Thank you for hosting. As soon as I go home from my daughter's home, I will make my Halloween table, I have it all planned. Great ideas here. Big hugs,
FABBY

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Terri, thanks for hosting, I love the name of your blog, it inspires.
Joy

Terrie said...

Thank you for hosting. Another week to see all the inspiring blogs. Looking forward to view your next project.

Rebecca @ Herons Crafts said...

Thanks for hosting Terri, Have a great day!
Rebecca
Heronscrafts.blogspot.com

With A Blast said...

Thanks for hosting, Terri - have a great day!

Denyse@Crazy Beautiful Life said...

As always...Great party, Terri!!!

Makeiteasycrafts.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for hosting! Looking forward to seeing your new project! :-)

Ambreen (Simply Sweet 'n Savory) said...

Thank you for hosting a great party!

Jill said...

Thanks for hosting Terri! Have a fabulous week!

Debi Bolocofsky said...

thanks so much for the party.
Debi @ Adorned From Above

The Busy Bee's said...

We are your newest followers. Hope you will follow us back!
The Busy Bee's
thebusybhive.blogspot.com