Monday, October 8, 2012

One of the best blog tips I've found!


I'm thinking I'm the last person on the planet to find out about this, but just in case I've got company, I wanted to share what I found.

Shirley at Motivated Mommy of Two did a post about organizing your linky party page using inlinkz. Can I tell you how awesome she is for sharing this?! I even use inlinkz for It's a Party and I never paid any attention to that Link Manager button. I really need to start being more aware of my surroundings!

She did an awesome tutorial Here so I won't bore you with another one that most likely wouldn't be near as clear as hers.

All I knew how to do before was just add the button code to my linky party page and they all went under each other and went on for days. Just look at it now!


 
Pretty cool, huh?
 
It really was easy, but I've got to warn you, it takes awhile to get it all done. I had to go find all the web addresses first and if their button isn't on the main page, you'll have to download it to your desktop to pull when you start organizing.
 
My mind is working overtime now thinking about cleaning up the rest of my pages.
 
Inlinkz also has a video over there that explains exactly how to do it, also.
 
 

2 comments:

Denyse@Crazy Beautiful Life said...

I did a big FAIL trying to do this...I have all the buttons on my "Party Page" but if you click on them they take you to inlinkz...I gave up after hours of trying to get it set up...LOL

Shauna Nosler said...

You are not the last person - I assure you :) Anyway, checking in to see whose still out there and trying to clean up my reading list – stop by The Flavored Word when you get the chance 