Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ribbon Bracelets


We interrupt the crafting with black and orange to bring you...stocking stuffers!


 
Yeah, I said it, stocking stuffers. When I was at the scrapbook shop last week I found those perfect ribbons for Jalynn, Jordyn, and Jace. I knew if I stuck them away and saved them to make in December, I would completely forget about them.
 
 
 
I cut each piece about 6" and found ribbon crimp ends the same size as the ribbon.
 
 
 
Use a padded pliers and attach the crimps.
 
 
 
Add a link ring and closure and if you want, a charm. FYI, I know Jace won't wear the baseball one, but I'm sure one of his sister's will to his games.
 
Now I just hope I remember where I packed them away in December!

7 comments:

Terri D. said...

That is a really cute idea!!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Agy said...

Thanks for sharing :-) Good idea to recycle some of my old lanyards!

Jamie said...

what a great idea!!! I think this is a great idea for kids of all ages :)

Meredith @ Wait Til Your Father Gets Home said...

Great idea!! AND, they seem super simple to make too!!

Thank you so much for joining the CHQ Blog Hop today! We hope you "meet" some other fabulous bloggers...don't forget to tell a friend to join too, the more, the merrier!!
xo, Meredith @ www.waittilyourfathergetshome.com

Cranberry Morning said...

Very cute bracelets. They will love them! I've thought about writing a blog post about where I've stashed various Christmas gifts so I can just do a blog search for them. lol That's pathetic, I know! But it's amazing how those things can get overlooked.

Terri said...

Cute bracelets! I have a hiding place in my craft room closet... all things for the next Christmas go in there... you may have a similar place where no one else would look.
Hugs