Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Features!


I'm actually writing this post on Tuesday night with the t.v. on behind me with all the election coverage. I'm thinking, "blah, blah, blah, ...just tell me who won!". At least when this post goes live, it will all be over.

We had such a great party last week with so many creative ideas and yummy recipes! Here are your Top 5 most viewed links:


Sweet Potato Casserole - No Marshmallows
 
 
Some of my family doesn't like marshmallows, this would be perfect for them!
 
 
GF Peanut Butter Cookies
 
 
Tell the truth, who besides me wishes they could grab one of those cookies off the monitor?!
 
 
Oh Holy...Harry Potter
 
 
The amount of love, time, sweat, and tears that Stephanie put into this project is nothing less than amazing! Awesome, Stephanie!!
 
 
Chicken Wire Inspiration Board
 
 
Love this! Note to self: I need to find chicken wire.
 
 
DIY easy paper-fir
 
 
The kiddo's and I will be making these next time they're here. How cute!
 
 
Thank you to everyone who linked up and if you were featured, be sure to grab a button.
 
See you later this afternoon for It's a Party.

2 comments:

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

I'm so thrilled to be among the top 5 viewed links from last week's party. What a treat!! Thanks for hosting such a fab party every week. It's such fun to link up and see what everyone else is doing out there in blogland. I can't help but be inspired!
Tuula :)

Cranberry Morning said...

Thank you so much for featuring my GF peanut butter cookies!! And here I just linked them again. Sorry. It's been a busy week here and I forgot that I'd linked them up last week.