Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Handmade Christmas: Purses


I've recently done a couple of purse pattern testings for Samantha from At Home with Mrs. H and her patterns were so easy to follow and turned out adorable. If you were thinking of making anyone on your list a purse this year for Christmas, you might want to check out these two patterns. They are available in her Etsy shop, Handmade by Mrs. H.



Rosie Patchwork Bag (my favorite!)
 
 
 
 
 
This pattern also comes with the instructions to make it a clutch.
 
 
Have a great day, I'm on my way out the door to vote!
 
 
Pin It

3 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Terri, those are SO cute! And actually, the second one is my favorite - and the fabric for the flap was like a little surprise. :-) I'm still planning on making totes for Christmas. I better get busy, huh. lol

Cranberry Morning said...

So guess what! I just purchased the Stella Pleated Handbag pattern. Love it! Thanks for posting about it, Terri.♥

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Such cute bags.
Denise