Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hits of the Party!


Before we get to the features, I want to thank Beckie of Roadkill Rescue for featuring my Christmas Cheer window. That window is by far my favorite Christmas decoration. If you get a chance, take a look around at all the fabulous trash to treasure projects that Beckie features. Amazing!


Now, on to our fabulous features! Here are your top 5 most viewed links from last week's party.

 
 
Advent Calendar
 
 
This is such a great idea! I need to get busy before December 1st.
 
 
Holly Jolly Notepads
 
 
What perfect stocking stuffers!
 
 
Christmas Projects
 
 
If you're looking for some Christmas decorations inspiration, you need to check out all the amazing things Melissa did!
 
 
Shower Curtain Ring Christmas Tree
 
 
How awesome is that?!
 
 
'Twas the Night Before Christmas (Free Printable)
 
 
Lindsey, thank you so much for sharing this with us! I love it!!
 
 
Thank you to everyone who joined the party last week. If you were featured, you can grab a button from the sidebar.
 
See you later this afternoon for this week's party.


3 comments:

Noreen said...

Thank you for the link parties you host! I always find interesting ideas here. And thanks for featuring my holly jolly notepads.

Noreen
http://craftyjournal.com

Al@PolkaDotsandPaisley said...

Thanks for hosting another great party and for the feature.

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for featuring my shower curtain ring tree. It's such a treat!!